The pictures files are simply too big. Everytime we try to up-load, it makes internet explorer time-out before the task is complete. So, email is what we have come up with until we return. I know this will bog down some computers, but we want everyone to share in the joy of this experience. I was able to put 15 pictures on a pin drive and use the hotel's check-in desk computer and outlook mail to resize the files to am more manageable size. I emailed them to myself and are ready for distrubuiton.
My email list is limited, so if you want to see the indain angel in pictures, then email me and I will send these to you. My email address is kware@truevine.net
Keith
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Pics available via email
Posted by Ashley at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the pix guys. They were wonderful to see. I loved the pay restroom, AW. Good memories! It's sounds like you have had the complete India experience, minus the cobra snake charmer(Tom says). We're ready to have you home now!! Can't wait to see you. Have a great flight home.
Post a Comment