CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The pics and the computer are not in sync/Ambika is sleeping like a baby

Well, I am not sure what KW and I have done differently from the first time we sent pictures, but for some reason, we can't post them. Sara, if you have any suggestions, let me know. I am doing it just like I always have. We even tried to go to our email accounts and send pics from there but it's still not working. Take our word for it- she's cute, tiny, and seems to be having a great time.

It's almost 9am Blore time and Ambika has been asleep for 11 hours. She shows no signs of waking up. Eventually we will have to rouse her, but for now KW and I (who have been up since 5:30 am) are really enjoying the quiet and the time to chill.

We are still debating about Ambika's name. We learned that she was able to tell the police who found her that her name was Ambika, so it seems she has had that name at least for a little while, probably since birth. However, we think we are still going to speak with her about the name Maddie and keep Ambika as her middle name. She's already very good at telling us what she likes and dislikes and what she wants, so we are thinking we will broach this subject on the plane ride. After all, we have 8 hour flights, so we have plenty of time to discuss it.

Speaking of planes, my travel agent tells me that the change fee will be 380 per person. We will save on hotel of course, but it's not a 380 per person difference. In a minute, I am going to call the Lufthansa field office here in Blore and give them my speech and see what they can do. After I speak with them, I will let everyone know via the blog.

If we end up staying, there is a zoo and an amusement park that we could visit. Today, we are going to the famous MG Road where all the shopping is. If we can't get it all done today, then we can always go back.

We are also going to take Saju, his wife and children, to a colored fountain water show. Saju says it's great for the kids. We are then going to KFC! I want to see if it's the same here.

I will let everyone know what I find out about the flights. As for the pictures, if someone has a suggestion, I am all for it.

0 comments: