CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane-again!

As I write it is 8:46 PM Blore time. Daddy is giving Maddie a bath and we are getting ready to catch some quick sleep before Saju takes us to the airport. Our flight leaves at 3:23 am- oh boy!

We have had a wonderful time here in India. Honestly, it's gone better than I had imagined. It really is true what God's word says that He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, more than we have ever hoped or imagined. I think KW would agree with me when I say that we have felt the presence of God and experienced the blessings and protection of God at every turn.

So many people have contributed to bringing Ambika home and I know that their reward in Heaven will be great. That contribution began in America, but it continued overseas. From Lou on the plane letting us borrow his camera, to Saju, Ruban, and Sam and their families, to Nevan the Christian driver we had all week, God's blessings were evident. My heart is so full as I write this because truly God is good, all the time. When His people are faithful to His work, His blessings overflow. I have always known this adoption was ordained by God, but now I truly have no doubt. I can't wait to see all the rewards that are given out in Heaven because of the love given to this little child, even by perfect strangers. I also can't wait until I can worship again in Heaven with the folks at Bethel AG. That Sunday service was just a taste of what Heaven will really be like with every tribe and tongue shouting praises to God! How awesome!

Lastly, I can't wait to share Maddie Ambika with all of YOU! Here's our information. On Tuesday, January 27th, we are flying flight 444 from Frankfurt to Atlanta. We will arrive at 4:20 PM and should come up through the main escalator area. However, we have to go through customs and we have a BIG packet we have to hand over to immigration on Ambika's behalf, so that might take a minute. It probably won't, but I wouldn't plan on being at the airport before 4:45 at the earliest. I will call my mom as soon as we land at the gate so everyone can stay informed. If you don't know what she looks like, look for M1 and M2 and you will find her.

We are so excited about seeing everyone. This will be our last post. Thanks again for going on this journey with us. It's sooooooo glad to have you along. We'll see you in Atlanta on Tuesday!!! Much love to all!!!

2 comments:

~Ashley~ said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow afternoon!!! Have a safe flight and know that I love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Keith and Ashley for being in Incredible India. It was a great pleasure to spend time with you all. Shalom keeps talking about Ambika and we will continue to ask her to Pray for Ambika and you all. We hope your flight was not delayed. We reached back home at 2:15am after having a cup of strong coffee at the Airport. We hope you will come again to this Amazing Land with the Kids. Convey our greetings to Tom and his family. Hope everybody enjoys the Indian "Kaju Burfi" (Cashew Sweet).