CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

getting the slide show bigger

Just an FYI- thanks Ellison! To see the slide show pics bigger, just double click in the square and that will do it! I will try to do another slide show with recent pics, but don't hold your breath. KW has some of them on his email and I think Julie is sending out some as well. Just email him if you want them. Nana and Pa, we don't have your email address with us, please advise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David and I are so excited that you would think Maddie is our grandchild. This morning David said that she needed a purple bookbag. I am hoping that Miley Cyrus on the front won't disappoint her since I didn't know about Barbie. Congrats. She is beautiful. Thanks for the blog. Wish we could celebrate with you on Tuesday! David and Becky Costner

Anonymous said...

For pics our email is easiple@alltel.net

I love the stories and all the detail. I has been a family event to sit and listen to me read all the posts.