India is wonderful. I feel like Ashley and I went into the "Zone". The place where you know it's God's calling, placement, blessings raining down. We arrived at the orphanage around 11:00 AM and explored Ambika's living arrangements and caregivers. Ambika was at school. I can tell you that Shishu Home is a wonder place, with wonderful people that love God's children. We drove about an hour to get to Ambika's School. We met with Hella the School and home founder and Anand the school director. During that meeting, a wonderful smiling face popped into the door. It was an incrediable moment that I will never forget. It only lasted just a moment, then Ambika took off to tell her friends. Excited and la ittle bit shy - Ambika took off to tell her friends that we arrived. We met Ambika in the court yard where she was eating lunch. We were surrounded by faces of God. Ambika was introducing us to all her friends. She climbed in
Ashley's lap and that was the end of it. Fabulous.
We will write more later. We are on our way to Chennai. Ashley will fill you in from the beginning and we will send more pics soon.
5 comments:
Ashley, she is more beautiful than I thought. Keith,I understand what you mean about being in the "zone". God is there, if only more people there could see him. We miss you and can't wait for you to be home.
Love,
Christina
I remember that "Zone". She's beautiful!! Hurry up and get that paperwork done and get back so we can meet her. You guys have fun and soak in all the sights, sounds, and smells. Tell Saju we said hi!
Praise God that this is going so well. I am so excited for all of your family. Can't wait to see you all back home and to meet Ambika. Stay safe and I will keep checking in for updates from India. Love you all.
Ambika looks like she is with her mommy and daddy! Amazing! Can't wait to hear more and see all of you soon! Have fun and be safe!
Keith & Ashley...
God is so Good.
What priceless pictures. I can just hear the joy coming from your updates. God is there. His presence is mighty.
Love you guys
Post a Comment