CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!!!

Our plans are set. We are leaving this Sunday, January 18 at 6PM. We will fly to Frankfurt through the night and arrive in Bangalore on Tuesday morning, Jan. 20. We will visit the orphanage later that morning. Please continue to check the blog daily as I will make entries when I can get to an internet connection. I will also do my best to post pictures. Thanks for taking this journey with us. She's almost here!

2 comments:

snails and pigtails said...

Hi Ashley,
Hope you guys have a safe landing. I was so excited to hear/read that you guys are on your way to your daughter!!! I just can't believe it. We've spent the day working on our adoption paperwork and reading stories like yours, help us get through the paperchase part that seems to take forever. Give Ambika and huge hug from all of us and we can't wait to meet her Please post on the blog while you are there, because we are dying to read updates!
Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

you are in our prayers
Love you guys.
Rod & Pam