Today I had to go back from a much needed Spring Break! It was very hard to get myself and the children out of bed this morning. However, we got through it and when I got home, I had some very good news waiting for me.
Concering all that we need for our homestudy, we found out that our septic tank was pumped right before we moved in. So,if we can just find the company that pumped it, we will save quite a few dollars. Also, I got the 411 on our rabies vacinations and it looks like we could save money there as well. Finally, all the birth certificates and the marriage license came in today!
KW is also doing his part. He has filled out his passport application. Now all he needs to do is go to the post office and send it off. He also has to go the doctor and we still have to do our FBI and GBI fingerprints. But, we are making progress and that's what counts.
There's going to be an Indian moms get together this Wednesday night and I am looking forward to it. I am anxious to hear from all of these seasoned adoptive moms who can give me a shoulder when I am sure I will need it.
Well, I must go. It's been a long day and it will be a long one tomorrow as well. For the rest of you out there in adoption land, good luck and God's Best!
Monday, April 14, 2008
The Docs keep rolling in!
Posted by Ashley at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi and welcome to blogland. Wish I could make the dinner tomorrow night. Fellowship with others in similar situations is SO helpful! I look forward to meeting you soon. :)
Post a Comment