CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ok, so it's been another long time. Lots more to write!

We had a great summer and Maddie loved it. She learned to swim, went on two long vacations and started school ready to work. She knows many sight words and is in gymnastics. She is having a great time! She became a US Citizen on August 13, 2009 and got her Social Security Card about two weeks ago.

The family is adjusting well. Maddie also loved Halloween and was a beautfiul CLEMSON cheerleader! She thought getting candy for virtually nothing was wonderful! We are still eating it all. We are now in Memphis for Thanksgiving and she is enjoying that as well. I think she feels very secure in her role as little sister and knows that her family loves her very much. She is now looking forward to Christmas. Santa Claus did visit Shishu Mandir, so she knows all about him and what he might bring her. Her list is not too long, so I think Santa will be able to handle it.

Well, that's a really quick update, but I have been so busy just being a mom, etc. that it's been hard to find time to write. I am grateful for the busyness, though. I will continue to post as more of life's "firsts" happen for the Indian Angel. Love to all, Ashley

1 comments:

snails and pigtails said...

I think of you often....Merry Christmas and thanks for the update.
Love,
Tracy