CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's been too long- lots to update!!!
















Everyone please forgive me for not blogging sooner! Maddie finished school well. She will get a full year of Kindergarten next year, but already knows about 30 sight words and is ready small books. She is at Grammy and Pop's lake and pool during the summer and loves to swim. She also went to Jefferson's cheer camp last week and had a great time.
Here are some pictures from her at cheer camp and at her sixth birthday party. It was big fun and lots of her friends were there! I think she is really settling in nicely. There is also one picture of her with Dipti, the girl who lives in Augusta and lived in the Shishu Mandir orphanage with Maddie. We all went to an adoption picnic together last weekend. It was great to see her and her family!
Maddie has grown so much, not only physically, but emotionally, in the last 4.5 mos. It is great to see the progress!
I promise not to be so late on the updates next time!

1 comments:

Ellison said...

Great pic's. I do think she had fun at her party. Maddie's so sweet. I know she's going to be great in Kindergarten next year. Looks like cheer camp was fun for her. Have missed seeing you at church - haven't seen yall or the rest of the group since before Father's Day.