I just found out today that Tracy and Jeremiah Eye are traveling to China to get their new little one! I am sooo excited for them. Adoption is a wonderful thing and it's great to see some folks go through it again! We wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see all the pictures, etc. Your new little one is just adorable!!! We will be following on the blog!
Maddie is doing great! She got all 220 sight words sometime in Jan. and is reading on an E level! We are very excited for her. She takes gymnastics, but wants to try soccer in the fall, so we shall see. All in all, she is doing great! I am thrilled with how she has adjusted! I promise to write more as life slows down....when I'm 80!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Congrats to the Eye Family
Posted by Ashley at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment