CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's official- Maddie is an All-American Kid! She loves McDonald's!

Maddie had her first doctor appt. today and she did great! Dr. H just loved her and she impressed everyone with how adjusted she seemed. She's 36 pounds, but is up two pounds from last week, so that's good. Dr. H said her heart sounded great and her scar looked good. We will see the pediatric cardiologist and ENT doctor in the next couple of weeks, then we will do a follow up appt. with Dr. H.

After the doctor appt, we went to McDonald's. Of course, she had never been to one. I ordered a cheeseburger and gave her a bite. She liked it, so I bought her one, too. This was the first time the child has ever eaten meat, so I was really excited. A few more of those, and she won't be 36 pounds anymore! She loved playing on the playground and she especially loved the fries. Overall, I would say her first experience at the Golden Arches went well!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I've never met a kid who didn't love McD's! 36 lbs!!?? Only 5 more than Aiden!

~Ashley~ said...

Imagine that a child that LOVES Mickey D's. I am so excited to hear that she is adjusting well!!! I can't wait to see everyone again. Keep updating. Cassie and Jacob are loving seeing pictures of everyone!!!

Sara said...

Jeff wants to know if you've introduced her to Nathan's hot dogs yet. :-) He said she'll gain weight fast eating some of those!