CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

First day at school







Today, Maddie attended her first Kindergarten class. She did well and had a great time, it seems. Her teachers were very complimentary of her and all seemed to go well. She has also qualified for ESOL services so that will help with her language. Here are a few pictures from her class today.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad I checked before going to bed! Picture 1-just rub it in the GSES has smart boards in every room. jeez! 2-this picture makes me sad. what a brave girl. i can't imagine how hard it would be to live in a whole new world! 3-love the bow (you know I'm a fan) and the pop tart in her hand! Keep posting! You're doing great!

~Ashley~ said...

I am so happy that she is liking school. She is going to do great. I know God has great things planned for her and your family. Love you all. I love her outfit. She is beautiful.