It is so wonderful to be associated with people who believe in us and in the miracle of adoption. Our family and friends have just been awesome during this special time in our lives and we are so grateful. We are learning more and more everyday and it is great to share it with people who really want to hear all about it. Thank you dear friends!
Keith got his passport in a record 8 days! That's absolutely incredible! It's a good thing, though because India requires that you have your passport for six months before you can apply for a visa and you must have a visa to travel in India.
We are almost finished with our homestudy. Keith will meet with our social worker on Tuesday. I will meet with her the following week and once our fingerprint reports come back, she can write the report.
Thank you again, everyone, for your prayers and support. I know you are as excited as we are as we wait for our Indian Angel.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Circle of Friends
Posted by Ashley at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, congratulations! I can't believe you are adopting! Well, actually I can, because you are such caring, amazing people.
Good luck with it all, and I will be checking for updates!
Love Fiona (the Scottish teacher!)
Post a Comment