CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

December 15- Gotcha Day!







We are scheduled to have our FINAL court hearing on December 15. We are earnestly praying that the judge signs the guardianship papers and we can begin travel plans. Since I last wrote, the judge did our evidence and argument hearings on the same day, thank God. It was actually on our Thanksgiving day, which is so appropriate!


I have been in touch with our new adoption agency several times this week as our case is in its final stages and every minute counts. Sadly our old agency had to close its doors due to the economy and so we were transfered. I know our new agency will do a great job, but it's still sad to be at the end of this journey without them.

I am attaching some new photos of the Indian Angel. She is absolutely precious. Here's hoping and praying the judge finds favor with us and grants us guardianship. We are ready to go!!!

1 comments:

snails and pigtails said...

Hi Ashley,
This will be the best Christmas your family has ever received...even if travel to get Ambika after Christmas, you'll always remember that it was "this Christmas" that all of this took place.
I added you to my blog list. You can also go on my blog and mark yourself as a "follower". I think you just click on the link and it leads you through it all.
If you want to add a blog list to your site, let me know and I'll email you the directions. It's very simple. You do it on the same page where you add gadgets - such as pictures.
Tracy