Well, it's typical India, but our court date was delayed. We were scheduled to have our first hearing, the evidence hearing on Saturday, Sept. 20. On Wednesday, Sept. 24, we found out that the court hearing did not happen and now it is rescheduled for Oct. 14. I am severely disappointed, but not terribly surprised. Since I 've had some time to think about it, I am much calmer now, but it's still quite frustrating. We will continue to pray the Oct. 14 hearing goes forward successfully.
On a completely separate note, I want to encourage everyone to take advantage of early voting. It began on Sept. 22 in many states. You can search online for your state's secretary of state office website and they should have all of the information on where to go. It's quick, easy, and will allow you to cast your vote without the hassle of long lines. I went Friday and was finished in five minutes.
We continue to pray, knowing that our Indian Angel is in the best hands possible- those of her Heavenly Father!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Court Postponed and our civic duty
Posted by Ashley at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment